“Alyosha” Monument

гр. Бургас, пл. "Тройката"

Monuments of the Soviet Army in Bulgaria were built in larger cities throughout the country. The statue of a single soldier is always called “Alyosha”. The monument of the Soviet Army in Bulgaria, better known as the “Alyosha” was built in 1953 and is dedicated to World War II. The memorial’s sculptors were Vasil Radoslavov and Aneta Atanasova. The monument of the Soviet soldier in our city is of a Russian soldier with a raised left arm. Its height is around 18m which makes it extremely impressive.

Related places

View other categories